Tuesday, March 16, 2010

In the middle you went and change the script.


As quoted by sammi,"Awesome place, Awesome day, Awesome people." Thanks to you all, i had a great day!




















Sammi, Eli & Mengyan followed me back home after that. Not enough space in the car but we still managed to squeeze in. Junior wanted to follow, but there's no space left. Too bad!!

We watched Howl's Moving Castle and now, everyone's in love with Howl! OMG U ALL. IT'S NOT ONLY ME WHO'S CRAZY NAO! HOHOHO. Eli followed Mengyan back at around 7pm while Sammi and watched Princess Mononoke. :D And she went back at 8+.

Oh and thanks Mengyan for helping me bind the Spirited Away's facfiction! It's soooo pretty.

P/S: I've been getting alot of calls from unknown people nowadays. How the hell did they get hold of my number?! Yesterday there was this person who called me. She hung up right after i answered the call. After that she called me again for quite a number of times and i ignored it (around 10-15 times). THEN TODAY, SHE CALLED ME AT 7AM IN THE MORNING. So i answered it. Crazy auntie keep shouting around.

Auntie: -shouts dunno what shits in hokkien-
Me: Wrong number.
Auntie: HUH?!!
Me: WRONG NUMBER.
Auntie: WHAT WRONG NUMBER?!?!
Me: -hangs up-

WHATTHEFUCK U WANT. Don't tell me you don't know whats wrong number. Crazy auntie still kept calling me after that. So i switched off my phone. If this problem continues i might have to change my number. So yeah, super uber pissed.