Saturday, March 13, 2010

The bygone days.


Haven't got the time to blog thse days. Was so busy.

Anyway, i shall flood this post with my hamham's pictures.

#1

#2

#3

#4

So photogenic. I jealous. ):

I've watched lotsa Hayao Miyazaki's (Director of Spirited Away) films nowadays (like Ponyo, Princess Mononoke, Porco Rosso). And currently, my fav film is Howl's Moving Castle. HOWL'S OMFG HOT OK. I bet Sam, Eli, Darsh & Mengyan thinks i'm crazy. Cuz i keep repeating 'I LOVE HOWL!' in school. I just can't help it lor. *facepalm*


I've heard about the papercraft of 'Howl's Moving Castle' castle. Which is:


AND I GOT REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY INSPIRED TO DO IT! The pics:

#5

#6

#7
Do so long alr still got so many pages fml ttm.

I shall stop here and watch HMC again and again and again. Baiiiiiiiii. <: